Step by step Procedure of How to Apply National Voter’s Services Portal NVSP Form 6 New Voter ID Card Enrollment Online Application at www.nvsp.in….
How to appear a new voter card in www.nvsp.in web portal? What is NVSP? NVSP is a National Voter’s Services Portal which helps the citizen to get their form 6 new voter ID card online while fulfilling some details there itself. The process of New Voter card Online Enrollment is done by the Election Commission for the Indian Citizens who are eligible to get their Identity Card. Those people whose age is more than 18 years are eligible to for the voter card which can be made free of cost.
To get a new EPIC Card, the one should have all the required documents which are necessary to get the ID Card. The documents can be submitted to the Election Commission Office from the nearest Booth or the Camp which was the physical process to get the Voter Card. One of the easiest ways to get the Voter ID card is to apply from the NVSP through the online service and get the Voter ID card delivered to the home.
National Voter’s Services Portal NVSP Form 6 New Voter ID Card Enrollment Online Application in www.nvsp.in
Any of the people can apply for the Form 6 online application for Identity Card from the NVSP by following the steps which are provided below:
- The first step is to visit the official site of NVSP which is www.nvsp.in.
- In this site, click on the “Apply Online for Registration of new voter / due to shifting from AC” and apply there.
- After selecting the forum, the new window gets open which is Form 6. This application should be filled by the candidate in any of the modes online or offline. Direct Link: http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6?lang=en-GB
- In Form 6, there are only a few languages available the default language is English; the person should select their regional language to fill up the form.
- Provide all the details which are to be filled in that form which contains the details about Name of the applicant, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, and the gender of the applicant.
- In the address area, the applicant should provide their main address or permanent address which includes city, district, pin code, state.
- In the personal details, your Email Address should be filled to get the notification and also provide your personal number.
- If the applicant is filling the form online, all the required documents should be attached there which is required along with the photo of the candidate which is to be in passport size.
- Some documents which are necessary for this form are Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and certificate of 10th board examination, passport, or Bank Passbook. Any of the documents are accepted for the age verification of the applicant.
- After filling the Form 6, the applicant has to submit the details which will be checked by the experts before providing the Identity Card.