Step by Step process of how to Apply NVSP Form 6a Overseas NRI New Voter ID Card Online Enrollment Application in the www.nvsp.in portal….
NVSP Stands for “National Voter’s Service Portal”. The Indian Citizen who is from other country or basically an NRI Indian, the form 6A is used to provide them NVSP Voter Identity Card and include their names in the Electoral Roll at www.nvsp.in.
NVSP Form 6A Overseas NRI New Voter ID Card Enrollment online application
- The first process is the Applicant has to provide the application for inclusion of name. In this application, the one should include the district, state, and the application should be given to the Electoral Registration Officer.
- Click on the New Voter Card Form and proceed to fill the details.
- In the next step, you have to fill the form which contains Name, DOB, Religion, and gender of the applicant.
- The applicant has to provide their Email ID and contact number which may be used to provide the information’s regarding the Identity Card.
- You have to provide your full passport detail for the confirming the address as an ordinary Residence in India and the address should be accurate with all the information’s includes pin code as well.
- In the next step, you have to select the place where your passport was issued and also provide the expiry of the passport.
- If you are having Visa, then you have to provide the details of it in the very next step and the issue date and expiry should be included there.
- After completing the steps, you have to provide the description about the absence of their name in the Ordinary Resistance in India.
- Provide your details about your profession whether you are studying or employee.
- Also provide your personal details like Town, State, and Zip Code in the provided box.
- Include all the attested documents which are required along with the passport size photo of the applicant.
- The final step is to confirm the declaration form and click to submit the form online in the site.
Direct Link for NVSP Overseas NRI New Voter ID Card Enrollment online application available at http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6a?lang=en-GB